In 2016, New is the new new at Lane Crawford !
Lane Crawford is calling out emerging designers, creatives and entrepreneurs to bring to join the Lane Crawford family and have their product or work featured as part of Christmas and Chinese New Year in Lane Crawford stores across Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and online.
This invitation is for emerging designers, creatives and entrepreneurs to join the Lane Crawford family !
So if you are an emerging designer within the following categories :
– Home & Accessories
– Artisanal Gourmet
.. this call is for you !
What you get ? Winners will receive investment and will be showcased across Lane Crawford stores as part of Christmas and Chinese New Year across Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and online.
Take a chance to be the Next big name !
Application deadline : 31 March 2016
Register now to reserve time with judges on 6 April 2016 on One Island South home store and showroom Wong Chuk Hang
***Please ensure before applying to meet the following requirements*** :
– All companies and individuals selling products should be registered to conduct business in Hong Kong or China at the time of application. A copy of the Business Registration shall be sent to Lane Crawford prior to the event.
– CREATIVE INDIVIDUALS DO NOT NEED A BUSINESS REGISTRATION.
– The company or individual selling product should also have registered (or be in the process of in registering) their trademark in relation to the products and services for which the mark is being used. A copy of the trademark registration or application of trademark registration shall be sent to Lane Crawford prior to the event.
– The company or creative must have been trading or working for no longer than three years.
– The company or creative should be based in Hong Kong or China.
– The company should not be manufacturers or agents.
– The company should not have worked with Lane Crawford under the same category it is applying for within the last three years.
– Candidates with food products must be registered to conduct business in Hong Kong to apply. Food products must be packaged with food labels that comply with respective laws in Hong Kong, and must not require cooking or refrigeration.
– Products must meet with Hong Kong / China regulations and to have relevant licenses for respective industries.
– No use of materials that include endangered animals.
More info about the application :
or check online : http://www.lanecrawford.com/thenextnew